Hello Startup Entrepreneurs, we are looking for your inspirational startup story!
InspireYourStartup.com is designed to share stories like yours with others interested in starting their own business, as well as all of those across our country that interact with small businesses, including; early adopters, entrepreneurs, prospective employees and potential new customers looking for the products and services that your company provides to the market place.
What’s in it for you and your company?
- The opportunity to give back to those who would like to become an entrepreneur, and
- Increase Awareness About Your Business – free national market exposure for your company, by appearing on our site. Your story is not only posted to our website for a day or week or month….it’s there for the long haul. Your company contact information, including direct links to your business website is posted along with your story.
We hope that you are as excited to share your story as we are! To keep our readers happy, we need to evaluate each potential story to ensure it will be insightful to our readers. Therefore, companies and startups typically have to meet the following general guidelines to fit within our go-to market strategy;
- We prefer that featured companies have been in business for at least one year. Some exceptions can be made, such as an innovative startup that has been in production for six months.
- Companies and startups that are experiencing success. Some examples of success include positive cash flows, rapid growth, or a scalable business that has demonstrated proof of concept.
- A founder or co-founder who is willing to share some of the moments of excitement and lessons learned during your startups early beginning.
Initiate the Process To Submit Your Startup Story
If your inspirational startup story seems like a match for our readers, please contact us by sending us a brief email (ClientServices@InspireYourStartup.com) describing your business, products or services or visit the submission page to find out more. We look forward to hearing from you.